1. Navigate to the page you want to add your listings to!
2. Scroll to the bottom, and above the horizontal green bar there is a link that says 'edit' - click it!
A text input box will open up with all of the current listings.
3. Type in new listings at the bottom of the current listings.
* A star in front of your item will add a bullet
++ Two plus signs will give you a large font size, for a heading
------ Six dashes will give you a horizontal line to separate your listing from the next.
Remember: Info to include in your listing:
- In order to list incense to trade, please input all of the following information at the BOTTOM of the current listings:
- The date that you are adding this listing
- Your name/contact info
- Incense name, Maker/Manufacturer
- Amounts Available (1/4 oz, 12 sticks, a tiny baggie, etc.)
- You can put a + in front of the text you would like to be your heading, and ** encasing words like this ** will make them bold.
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.